State Custodians Home Loans
Read on to compare some of State Custodians’s key home loan interest rates and the key features they have.
- About State Custodians
- What home loans does State Custodians offer?
- State Custodians home loan rates
- State Custodians home loan features
- How to apply for a State Custodians home loan
About State Custodians
State Custodians is an online lender backed by Resimac Limited, which has been funding State Custodian’s home loans for over 30 years. State Custodians has been recognised as Non-Bank Lender of the Year by Money Magazine for five years in a row. To date, State Custodians has written more than $1 billion in home loans.
What home loans does State Custodians offer?
State Custodians offers home loans for home buyers, investors, refinancers and those loosking to access their equity to buy or invest in a property.
State Custodians home loan interest rates
State Custodians has a broad selection of home loan products to suit a broad range of buyers. Its key home loan products include:
- Low rate home loan: A low rate home loan with an optional 100% offset account and no ongoing fees
- Investment home loan: An investment loan with a competitive rate that also has no ongoing fees and an offset account
- Fixed rate home loan: A home loan for buyers who want certainty of repayments for up to five years
- Interest-only home loan: An interest-only loan with no ongoing or annual fees
- Low rate line of credit: A line of credit that gives you access to your existing equity to invest or for home improvements
You can find a complete list and details of State Custodians’ home loan products here.
State Custodians home loan rates
|Low Rate OO w/Offset||3.15%||3.17%||$1,718||More details|
|Low Rate Inv w/Offset||3.40%||3.42%||$1,774||More details|
|Low Rate OO w/Offset|
|Low Rate Inv w/Offset|
*Base criteria of: a $400,000 loan amount, variable P&I home loans. Introductory rate products were not considered for selection. This table includes only a snapshot of the lender’s products, not all of them. Monthly repayments were calculated based on the selected products’ advertised rates, applied to a $400,000 loan with a 30-year loan term. Rates correct as at 3 October 2019.
State Custodians home loan features
State Custodians’ mortgages can come with a variety of useful home loan features:
- No ongoing fees: Most State Custodians loans have no ongoing fees while some also have no annual fees.
- 100% offset account: 100% of the funds in your account can offset your loan balance.
- Customer benefit program: State Custodians customers can get discounts on some of Australia’s leading brands like Coles, Woolworths, Caltex, etc.
- Flexible repyament schedule: make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Interest-only option: interest-only repayments are available for up to 10 years (80% maximum LVR).
- Split loans: you can split your loan into as many as six different portions.
How to apply for a State Custodians home loan
To apply for a State Custodians home loan, there are certain requirements you may have to meet:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a permanent Australian resident.
- You must be employed or earning a steady income.
- You have not been declared bankrupt.
If you meet all the requirements, you can apply for a State Custodians home loan online and can get pre-qualified in as little as 60 seconds. You can also apply over the phone by calling 13 72 62 to book a call with one of their lending specialists.
You will need to submit documents when applying for a State Custodians home loans. Generally, the documents required may include:
- Identification documents such as your driver’s license, passport or birth certificate
- Proof of income documents such as your latest payslips and two years worth of personal and business tax returns for the self-employed.
- Proof of other sources of income such as from rental income, superannuation, dividends, etc.
- Current assets such as savings accounts and investments, and liabilities documents such as your other loan repayments.