Australia's leading mutual bank representative has called on the Government to reconsider the approaching wave of banking regulation in the current low interest rate environment.
The entire market was not considered in selecting the above products. Rather, a cut-down portion of the market has been considered. Some providers' products may not be available in all states. To be considered, the product and rate must be clearly published on the product provider's web site. Savings.com.au, yourmortgage.com.au, yourinvestmentpropertymag.com.au, and Performance Drive are part of the Savings Media group. In the interests of full disclosure, the Savings Media Group are associated with the Firstmac Group. To read about how Savings Media Group manages potential conflicts of interest, along with how we get paid, please visit the web site links at the bottom of this page.
- How Unloan stacks up in the digital mortgage revolution
- Which banks increased term deposit rates this week?
- Is it a good idea to refinance the home loan now?
- Unemployment hits 3.4%, the lowest rate in 48 years
- Why your home loan application can be rejected after pre-approval