Compare homeloans.com.au home loans
Considering other lenders? Compare home loans with these low-rate offers for owner occupiers:
Formerly known as State Custodians, the rebranded homeloans.com.au launched in 2020 and is an online lender backed by Resimac Limited. Resimac funded State Custodians for over 35 years and was recognised as Non-Bank Lender of the Year at the 2020 Australian Mortgage Awards. Resimac has over 50,000 customers and $14 billion of current lending in Australian and New Zealand.
What home loans does homeloans.com.au offer?
homeloans.com.au offers home loans for home buyers, investors, refinancers and those looking to access their equity to buy or invest in a property.
homeloans.com.au home loan interest rates
homeloans.com.au has a broad selection of home loan products to suit a broad range of buyers. Its key home loan products include:
- Low rate home loan: A low rate home loan with an optional 100% offset account and no ongoing fees
- Investment home loan: An investment loan with a competitive rate that also has no ongoing fees and an offset account
- Fixed rate home loan: A home loan for buyers who want certainty of repayments for up to five years
- Interest-only home loan: An interest-only loan with no ongoing or annual fees
- Low rate line of credit: A line of credit that gives you access to your existing equity to invest or for home improvements
You can find a complete list and details of State Custodians’ home loan products here.
homeloans.com.au home loan features
homeloans.com.au’s mortgages can come with a variety of useful home loan features:
- No ongoing fees: Most homeloans.com.au loans have no ongoing fees while some also have no annual fees.
- 100% offset account: 100% of the funds in your account can offset your loan balance.
- Customer benefit program: homeloans.com.au customers can get discounts on some of Australia’s leading brands like Coles, Woolworths, Caltex, etc.
- Flexible repyament schedule: make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Interest-only option: interest-only repayments are available for up to 10 years (80% maximum LVR).
- Split loans: you can split your loan into as many as six different portions.
How to apply for a homeloans.com.au home loan
To apply for a homeloans.com.au home loan, there are certain requirements you may have to meet:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a permanent Australian resident.
- You must be employed or earning a steady income.
- You have not been declared bankrupt.
If you meet all the requirements, you can apply for a homeloans.com.au home loan online and can get pre-qualified in as little as 60 seconds. You can also apply over the phone by calling 1800 111 001 to book a call with one of their lending specialists.
You will need to submit documents when applying for a homeloans.com.au home loan. Generally, the documents required may include:
- Identification documents such as your driver’s license, passport or birth certificate
- Proof of income documents such as your latest payslips and two years worth of personal and business tax returns for the self-employed.
- Proof of other sources of income such as from rental income, superannuation, dividends, etc.
- Current assets such as savings accounts and investments, and liabilities documents such as your other loan repayments.