Compare Suncorp home loans
Buying a home or looking to refinance? The table below features home loans with some of the lowest interest rates on the market for owner occupiers.
About Suncorp Bank
Suncorp is a Queensland-based financial institution that first launched in 1902 as an agricultural bank. Today, Suncorp employs more than 13,000 people and has more than nine million customers across Australia and New Zealand.
Suncorp offers personal and business bank products and services such as savings accounts, home loans, car loans, credit cards, term deposits, insurance, and superannuation.
What home loans does Suncorp offer?
Suncorp has home loans for owner-occupiers, refinancers, property investors and other types of borrowers.
Suncorp home loan interest rates
Suncorp’s main home loan products include:
You can find a complete list of Suncorp home loan interest rates here, as well as the other home loan products it offers.
Suncorp mortgage features
Suncorp offers a variety of home loan features for mortgage borrowers and investors. Some key features of Suncorp mortgages can include:
- 100% mortgage offset: Some Suncorp home loans allow you to save on interest by linking the loan to a Suncorp Everyday Options bank account that can be put in “offset mode”.
- Suncorp package: For an annual fee, you can bundle other Suncorp products (like bank accounts and credit cards) into your home loan, while also obtaining interest rate discounts.
- Redraw facility: Suncorp Cashback lets you withdraw additional repayments you’ve made via internet banking.
- Split option: You can split your loan with a Standard Variable Rate home loan or Access Equity Line of Credit.
How to apply for home loan with Suncorp Bank
Before you can apply for Suncorp home loans, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be an Australian resident
- You must be employed or earning a steady income
- You must have a good credit history for the past five years
- You must not be bankrupt or insolvent
- You must not have any past or present claims or judgements against you
If you meet all the requirements, you can get started with your home loan application by completing a pre-approval application form online. You can also speak with a home loan lending specialist in a branch or call 13 11 55 to request a callback.
To apply for a Suncorp home loan you’ll probably need the following documents:
- Personal ID such as a Driver’s license, Australian Passport, Medicare card etc.
- Proof of income, such as your latest PAYG statement for the last three months
- If you’re self-employed, your last two years of tax returns and a notice of assessment from the ATO
- Proof of residence if you are a homeowner or a tenancy agreement if you are renting
- Asset and liability documents
- Proof of savings, term deposits, managed funds etc.